- Increased risk of heart attack and stroke in your sleep
- Memory loss
- Increased risk of diabetes
- Increased restlessness
- Frequent trips to the bathroom at night
- Daytime napping or fatigue
We service communities spanning over half of the Oregon coast. Some of the services we provide are:
- Do you snore loudly?
- Do you wake up many times during the night?
- Do you feel tired or have a headache when you wake up in the morning?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Are you fatigued, irritable, short-tempered, and have difficulty concentrating?
Please get in touch with your physician if you have said “yes” to any of the above questions. You might be experiencing a sleep disorder.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
Insurance Cards, Driver’s License
I don’t know why I’m here. I sleep just fine.
Sleep affects our entire body. Most of the time, we aren’t sleeping as well as we could be…
How many apneas per hour is severe?
Severe obstructive sleep apnea means your AHI (Average Hypopnea Index) is greater than…